Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh Senate ratifies a cooperation agreement on logical support for counter-terrorism agenciesSenate deputies have approved an agreement on cooperation with the CIS countries to combat terrorism.
- Pompeo says U.S.-N.K summit to be held in AsiaU.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that the second summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will be held in Asia next month.
- Belarus PM headed to Kazakhstan for Eurasian Intergovernmental Council meetingBelarus Prime Minister Sergei Rumas is off on a working visit to Kazakhstan to attend a meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council, spokesman for the government Vladislav Sychevich told BelTA.
- Turkestan region plans to increase number of tourists to 5 million by 2025The head of the Regional Tourism and External Relations Department has told at a meeting in the region’s Governor’s Office.
- Direct flights btwn Kazakhstan and Japan may appear this yearDestinations for Kazakh airlines include Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and for Japanese airlines - Astana, Almaty, and Karaganda.
- 7-20-25 programme boosts Kazakhstan's mortgage market - KazISS expert7-20-25 programme boosts Kazakhstan's mortgage market, Seniour Research Fellow at the Kazakhstan Institute of Strategic Studies Anna Alshanskaya says.
- Thailand launches online service to secure visasThis will enable to considerably reduce the filling, verification and waiting time at the airport.