Now viewing: All news
- Australia allocates $1.39 billion for bushfire recovery fundAustralian Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Monday announced the allocation of AU$2 billion ($1.39 billion) to a bushfire recovery fund for rebuilding areas affected by the blazes over the next two years.
- Two people injured in carwash fire in the capitalThe fire occurred at about 4:53 p.m. at a carwash on the Sukhanberdin Street. Firefighters arrived at the scene and found Land Cruiser and Mitsubishi vehicles in flames.
- N Kazakhstan region to build 700 detached housesKumar Aksakalov, Governor of North Kazakhstan region, considers that the volume of residential housing construction in the region is rather low.
- Number of President’s Instagram followers exceeds one millionThe number of followers on Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Instagram account exceeded one million, this was announced by Berik Uali, spokesman of the Head of State.
- Global energy use to increase 50% by 2050: EIAGlobal energy consumption is estimated to grow by nearly 50% between 2018 and 2050, according to the U.S.' Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Kazakhstan and the U.S. sign Open Skies AgreementThe United States and Kazakhstan have signed the Air Transport (Open Skies) Agreement, Kazinform has learnt from the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan.
- N Kazakhstan welcomes 57 babies this New Year holidays57 babies were born during the New Year holidays, from December 31 until January 5, at the perinatal centre in North Kazakhstan region.