Now viewing: All news
- S. Korea reports suspected case of mysterious pneumoniaSouth Korea on Wednesday reported a suspected case of a mysterious pneumonia-like illness that has been spreading in China.
- Kazakhstanis have access to 76 visa-free destinationsKazakhstan passport is ranked 67th in the Henley Passport Index.
- We recommend refraining from buying tickets of Bek Air company, MinistryThe Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan has recommended citizens to temporarily refrain from buying tickets of the Bek Air company.
- 147 Iranians, 32 foreigners lose lives in Boeing 737 crashIran Civil Aviation Organization said on Wednesday that 147 passengers on board of the crashed Boeing 737 plane were Iranians and 32 passengers were foreigners.
- Iran launches missiles against U.S. forces in Iraq, Pentagon confirmsThe Pentagon confirmed Tuesday that Iran has launched more than a dozen ballistic missiles against U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq.
- Shanghai launches new scheme to improve its business environmentShanghai launched a new scheme to improve its business environment on Thursday, January 2, vowing to streamline administrative approvals via single-window platforms in different sectors.
- China to fearlessly make new progress in new eraChina, a country with nearly 1.4 billion people, will soon achieve the first centenary goal of building a moderately prosperous society in all respects. It will be a milestone for not only China's development, but also the progress of human history.
- County leader goes all out online to sell productsA Chinese rural government official is proving that not all bureaucrats are boring with little personality after he imitated a leading online sales blogger with a hilarious, fast-talking sales pitch that helped sell a million yuan ($143,600) worth of local agricultural products.