Now viewing: All news
- Attraction of German investments to Kazakhstan discussed in DortmundDeputy Prime Minister Roman Sklyar has met with the representatives of German business in Dortmund. Heads of more than 40 companies attended the meeting.
- Turkish tailor sews small wondersA Turkish tailor has sewed the world’s smallest jean jacket in the central Konya province of Turkey.
- Confirmed coronavirus cases rise to nearly 300 with 6 deaths in ChinaChina has confirmed nearly 300 patients infected with the new coronavirus as of Monday, state-run media reported Tuesday, with the mayor of the central China city of Wuhan confirming a sixth death due to the virus.
- 1.5 mln visited Yassawi Mausoleum in 2019"Last year about 1,500,000 people visited the Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yassawi situated in Turkestan. It is expected to attract there up to 5 mln tourists by 2025," Deputy Governor of Turkestan region Meirzhan Myrzaliyev told the meeting at the regional communications service.
- Earthquake occurs 305 km southeastwards AlmatyThe network of seismic stations of the Kazakh Education and Science Ministry recorded on January 21, 2020, an earthquake at 12:31:36 p.m. Almaty time.
- Trail camera captures snow leopard with cubs in mountains near AlmatyA mother snow leopard and her two cubs were caught on a trail camera in the mountains near Almaty, the Instagram post of head of Kazakh Tourism National Company JSC Yerzhan Yerkinbayev reads.
- At least 9 killed after flash flood brings down crowded bridge in IndonesiaAt least nine people were killed and one remained missing after a flash flood made a crowded hanging bridge over a river in Indonesia collapse.