Now viewing: All news
- UAE closely following EU's decision to apply new travel information system in 2021The Mission of the United Arab Emirates to the European Union has been following the European Union’s decision to apply its European Travel Information and Authorization System, ETIAS, which will be applicable to citizens from all countries who enjoy visa-free entry into the EU Schengen Zone beginning on 1 January 2021.
- UNESCO Almaty: One week left before the deadline! Apply now!UNESCO Almaty invites competent organizations from Central Asia to participate in the competition of project proposals for the second stage of the project "Developing Online Curriculum to Mainstream Cross-Cutting Competences for Sustainable Development in Kyrgyzstan" with the support of Estonia.
- Most valuable brand Amazon breaks $200B mark: ReportAmazon, the most valuable brand in 2018-2019, continued to keep its position by breaking a $200 billion value mark.
- S. Korea fines Google over YouTube Premium serviceSouth Korea's telecommunications regulator said Wednesday it has imposed a fine of 867 million won (US$740,000) on Google Limited Liability Corp. for violating local telecom laws in the operation of its YouTube Premium service.
- Over 18,000 Kazakhstanis bear the name of AbaiTo be exact 18,232 nationals of Kazakhstan bear the name of one of the greatest Kazakh poets, writers and thinkers – Abai Kunanbayev.
- China confirms 9 deaths, 440 cases of coronavirus infectionThe Chinese government said Wednesday nine people have died after being infected with a new coronavirus that has spread in China, and confirmed the infection of 440 people in 13 provinces.
- U.S. man diagnosed with coronavirus from China, 1st case outside AsiaA U.S. man in Seattle has been diagnosed with a new coronavirus from China after traveling to the country, in what has become the first confirmed case in the United States and the first outside of Asia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.