Now viewing: All news
- Pakistan test-fires short range ballistic missilePakistan on Thursday conducted a successful training launch of surface-to-surface ballistic missile, according to Pakistan’s military statement.
- NASA identifies oldest known meteor crater on EarthAn international team led by a NASA scientist identified the oldest known meteor crater in Australia, which lends more clues to the formation of the Earth.
- WHO extends emergency talks over coronavirus outbreak in ChinaThe World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday night extended to Thursday its emergency talks on whether the novel coronavirus outbreak in China constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).
- Samsung's new foldable phone may be priced under 2 mln won: sourcesSamsung Electronics Co.'s new foldable smartphone to be unveiled next month may be priced under 2 million won (US$1,710), industry sources said Thursday, as the South Korean tech giant eyes attracting more consumers over its global rivals.
- No weather changes predicted for three days coming – KazhydrometKazakhstan’s met service does not predict any weather changes in the oncoming three days.
- Kazakhstan takes part in Education World Forum in LondonKazakhstan’s vision for tackling global challenges in the field of education was recently presented by Vice Minister of Education and Science of Kazakhstan Miras Daulenov at the Education World Forum in London, the world’s largest annual ministerial conference, the press service of the Kazakh Embassy in London informs.
- Coronavirus rapidly spreading, 17 dead, about 550 infected in ChinaA new coronavirus is rapidly spreading in China, with state-run media reporting Wednesday that 17 people have died and about 550 patients have been infected in the country, up by more than 200 from the previous day, as cases have also been confirmed elsewhere in Asia and the United States.