Now viewing: All news
- China reports 4,515 confirmed cases of new coronavirus pneumonia, 106 deathsChinese health authorities announced Tuesday that 4,515 confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) had been reported in 30 provincial-level regions by the end of Monday. A total of 106 people died of the disease.
- PM briefed on plans for Kazakhstan’s automotive industry development in 2020Prime Minister Askar Mamin visited the National Automobile Pavilion, where he got acquainted with the plans for the development of the automotive industry of Kazakhstan for 2020.
- National Bank puts into circulation a 200 tenge coinThe National Bank of Kazakhstan releases today, January 28, a bicolor circulatory coin with a nominal value of KZT 200.
- Kazakhstan to prepare national payment system development programNational Bank chairman Yerbolat Dossayev focused on the national payment system and exchange market development.
- Death toll from earthquake in Turkey rises to 41The death toll from the powerful earthquake in Turkey has risen to 41, the country's disaster relief agency said Monday.
- At least 2,857 people infected with coronavirus in China, says news portalAs many as 2,857 people in China are infected with a new coronavirus as of Monday evening, China’s Wangyi news portal reports, referring to official data from Chinese regions.
- Vaccine for novel coronavirus may be ready in 3 months: U.S. scientistsU.S. health scientists said in an essay Thursday that a candidate vaccine for the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) could be ready for early-stage human testing in three months.