Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan takes additional measures to prevent spread of coronavirusKazakhstan announced Wednesday it will take additional steps to prevent the spread of a new type of virus from China.
- 13 Japanese show symptoms after evacuation from virus-hit WuhanTwo Japanese men were diagnosed with pneumonia Wednesday while 11 others are showing symptoms including a fever and cough after they were evacuated from the Chinese city of Wuhan, the center of a deadly virus outbreak, authorities said.
- NASA to launch spacecraft to take straight-on peek at sun’s polesU.S. space agency NASA announced Monday that NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) will launch a new spacecraft to snap the first pictures of the sun's north and south poles.
- Kazakhstan to suspend flights to ChinaEarlier it was reported that Kazakhstan will suspend bus and train communication with China to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Kazakhstan starts celebrations of 1150th anniversary of Al-FarabiThe celebrations of the 1150th anniversary of a great scientist Al-Farabi officially kicked off the Almaty city.
- 536 tourists from Chinese resorts landed in Nur-Sultan and Almaty295 of them arrived in Nur-Sultan from Sanya on January 28 at 07:50 p.m., while another 291 returned to Almaty on January 29 at 00:25 a.m.
- Almaty industrial zone to realize 11 projects worth KZT 24 bln11 various projects worth KZT 24 bln will be realized at the industrial zone in Almaty.
- Japan confirms 1st domestic case of coronavirus infectionThe government confirmed Tuesday the first case of human-to-human transmission in Japan of a deadly new virus, while it also sent its first plane to repatriate citizens from Wuhan, the Chinese city at the center of the outbreak.