Now viewing: All news
- E Kazakhstan to build above 550,000 sq m of housingAbove 550,000 square meters of housing will be built in East Kazakhstan this year, the regional information centre reports.
- S. Korea reports 31 new cases of coronavirus, total now at 82South Korea reported 31 new cases of the new coronavirus on Thursday, bringing the total number of infections here to 82, with most new cases centered on the southeastern city of Daegu.
- 2 elderly passengers of virus-hit ship die: Japan gov't sourceTwo elderly passengers from the Diamond Princess, a coronavirus-hit cruise ship docked in Yokohama, have died, a Japanese government source said Thursday.
- President visits National Scientific Cardiac Surgery CenterKassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the National Scientific Cardiac Surgery Center, where he got acquainted with the activities of the multi-disciplinary centre and inspected the medical departments and laboratories.
- Syria reopens Aleppo airport after nearly 8-year closureSyria’s government reopened Aleppo’s airport Wednesday after nearly an eight-year closure.
- Shooting spree in Germany leaves at least eight dead, five injuredAccording to the paper, the gunman started shooting at a local bar, and subsequently opened fire at passers-by on one of the city’s squares.
- Dubai Police recover stolen jewellery worth AED20 millionIn less than 48 hours, the Dubai Police recently apprehended a gang for stealing AED20 million worth of jewellery from the residence of a European investor.