- Kazakhstan and the U.S. sign Open Skies AgreementThe United States and Kazakhstan have signed the Air Transport (Open Skies) Agreement, Kazinform has learnt from the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan.
- OSCE highly commends outcomes of Kazakhstan's chairmanship in OSCE Economic and Environmental Committee
OSCE highly commends outcomes of Kazakhstan's chairmanship in OSCE Economic and Environmental CommitteeUnder the OSCE Slovak chairmanship, the reports of the Chairpersons of the Security, Economic and Environmental as well as Human Dimension committees were presented at the last OSCE Permanent Council in 2019.
- Armenian President congratulates Kazakhstan on Independence DayOn December 16 on the occasion of the Independence Day the President of Armenia visited the Kazakh Embassy in Armenia.
- Angela Merkel: Germany interested in strengthening cooperation with KazakhstanGermany is interested in strengthening cooperation with Kazakhstan, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said at a press conference after the bilateral talks with President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev in Berlin on Thursday.
- Four injured, 37 detained in Tbilisi protests - ministryA total of 37 people have been detained and four injured in the protests outside the Georgian parliament, the country’s Interior Ministry said in a statement on Monday.
- Nazarbayev suggests arranging Putin-Zelensky meetingFirst President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has suggested arranging a one-on-one meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.
- Kazakhstan and China improving quality and level of bilateral cooperationThe IX Meeting of the Kazakhstan–China Cooperation Committee was held in Beijing under the co-chairmanship of the First Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan Alikhan Smailov and Vice Premier of the State Council of China Han Zheng.
- Chinese Premier's trip to Uzbekistan, Thailand to cement ties, all-round cooperation among SCO, East Asia
Chinese Premier's trip to Uzbekistan, Thailand to cement ties, all-round cooperation among SCO, East AsiaPremier Li Keqiang's upcoming trip to Uzbekistan and Thailand is of great importance to cementing cooperation among both SCO members and East Asian states, as well as solidifying Chinese relations with Uzbekistan and Thailand.
- Several documents signed during Lukashenko’s visit to Nur-SultanSeveral documents have been signed as part of the official visit of Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko and members of the Belarusian Government to Kazakhstan.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev, Vladimir Zelensky hold talks in JapanThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has held a meeting with the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky.